Laura Arual is stuck on a fictional sticking point. What happened between 11:05 and 12:15?

Comments

  1. A nice long, hot shower and then curl up with a good book and a glass of wine after? Either 11:05 could work for that scenario.

    Meg

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Meg. I figured it out. It's a lot of hard work reworking a piece of fiction which five years ago I thought was almost absolutely perfect. Now I see how many holes there are in it. Not big holes, but just little ones that need to be filled in so that what characters say and do after 12:15 make sense.
    Off-facebook might morph into my fictional brain dump which might be an improvement over all the boo-hooing over personal stuff i've been doing over the last few months. hope that you are well and creative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh for sure, Laura. Lately I have been taking ugly scenarios of my long ago past and revising them into episodes where take a different path in my thinking and I defeat my foes (usually called parents) and boy does it ever make me feel differently about the way I deal with life as opposed to what was dealt to me. I think its a wonderful exercise.

    Go Laura :D

    Cheers, Meg

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog