Reflections

Strange dream this afternoon. The image of walking into my Charlotte street apartment like I have a thousand times before after having been away for a while. Home sick so very homesick and so very very glad to be home. But then I realized that I was away from the apartment and my life there because I had been living this life here with Chris. This life with Chris had actually just been a dream or that which I had spent my time doing while away from the apartment. I was so upset because I realized that while I loved the bright southern light streaming in the windows and the high high ceilings, I did not think that made up for having lost this. I woke up and tried to read but I couldn't because I suddenly realized that this here is far too important and it was terrifying to think I could lose it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog