reflections

A practical note: this is the first post using the wireless keyboard for the ipad. It feels both so wrong and so right at the same time.
   Sunday of the first week of summer holidays. I am driving Chris bonkers. I am driving myself bonkers. Restless energy. Pent up adrenelaine that has no outlet. No outlet except housework. Housework that I don't want to do. But my mind won't focus on anything. I need a project, an anchor. I am hoping that I can restart writing. It would be hugely satisfying if I could finish something this summer. If I listen carefully enough, I can hear the characters, but I am not able to read because I fear that it will be garbage when I read it again. Haha, Excuses, excuses. I trap myself with manufactured worry when I should just take the chance. I will: Tomorrow I will reread Sissy's piece - I know where the gaps are, I need to fill them in. 
   This summer deserves to be a time of rest and relaxation. Productivity will be defined through the creative action, not housework. So, doing one creative thing a day will equal one hour of domestic responsibility completed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog