Reflections

So, a year into this home ownership thing and I like it, I like living here. Sometimes I miss my apartment, but it all seems so long ago. Some of the marvel of the house is gone, but every once and a while I am reminded of what I had there and what I have here. Three bathroom, a main floor laundry room, a BBQ, a basement - different rooms for different functions. Truly riches. 
    This is exactly the summer that I need - waking up when ever I want, doing whatever, little adventures with Chris. I am so happy every day. I look forward to every day. I can honestly say I often did not feel like that at the apartment. I had moments, but I also remember a lot of sadness, a lot of emptiness. A lot of looking for ways to fill the time. Here, now, I feel like I don't have enough time to do all the things I want to do. 
   Yes, it is the house. But it is him. His presence fills up the days and makes everything interesting. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog