Laura Arual was reminded again today that she would rather be alone and content, than partnered and unhappy. Who knew that so many unions are smoke and mirrors?
A weird day that ends in love. How did I ever get so lucky? Release time from a boss to go to the doctor and a husband who lights me candles. I am blessed.
Yes, alone and content, sometimes even alone and in discontent or having a day of misery. Go get happy again before you make any decisions/choices. Yup, smoke & mirrors, when you are standing in the fog of it the confusion is huge and hard to think your way out of, so be very sure before you take on a partner. It could be better the devil of lonliness you know than the devil of confusion you don't. Hey, I like that motto. Wow!
ReplyDeleteMeg
Also, read your Lists page and like the university one best, not that good with lists but Month/Week/Daily really appeals to me, I can set up goals and work toward them, like peeling an onion.
ReplyDeleteMeg