Refletions

I am attempting to redesign my blog. One of them... the other two remain dormant. I am not sure what I want this space to look like. The design mimicing facebook is obselete, but nothing else seems to suit.
   Perhaps that dissatisfaction and restlessness with the design is a reflection of how I feel about everything else. With the book inventorying, this round of stalled writing. Perhaps too much put on this summer. Expectations too high. As I type this I realize I need to stop and listen to the clicking of the keys coming from Chris' office. 10:14 am on the second official day of vacation and breakfast has been made, the dog played with and a stab taken at domestic chores. This is what I looked forward to all year.
   And, remember the day is a good one when it is creative. That is what matters.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog